Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demonofpersia's origional storybefore changed in chronicles ch.2

Go down

demonofpersia's origional storybefore changed in chronicles ch.2 Empty demonofpersia's origional storybefore changed in chronicles ch.2

Post  demonofpersia Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 am

Chapter 2: as i read and studied study i knewi might be able to fight it but the chaos will not go away unless the chaos was destroyed which meant we had to kill drakath but when i looked into the future i saw..... i have said too much i needed to fight it and wear armor over it. it was a painful and powerful part of life but i never gave up. when i showed the clan this i knew that the one who was hurt the most was one of my best friends kaien asano. kaien said "Demon! you cant die no you cant we have been best friends and brothers i even helped u pass the berzerker class to become a berzerker champion" i put my hand on his shoulder and said "think positive kaien if i'm not fully chorrupted when drakath dies when he deis all chaos dies but we can't think of that we need to be ready for the fight right now. "what fight?" said the clan. affraid

demonofpersia

Back to top Go down