Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demon's chronicles part 4

Go down

demon's chronicles part 4 Empty demon's chronicles part 4

Post  demonofpersia Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 pm

I have ventured this realm for a long time killing chaos lords. i only had one kill left..... DRAKATH! I was scared and summoned upon the whole blood borthers clan. we then combined our powers and gave them to kaien but kaien gave them to me. there was no time so i had to accept it. i flew at drakath and with one swift hit i cut his head off. i returned their powers and then went back to lore. i realized that i had been gone for 3 years . I then heard abouta threat called miltonius. I went and faught him and lost many times lucky to leave with my life. We once again used the tetnique that we used with drakath but it was much more difficult. as i thought it was my last with all the strength i had i gave my powers to kaien but he took them and made them stronger for me. ithen killed miltonius and the power xp was too much for me to handle. i collapsed from all of the power and woke up in a darkness i realized i was buried in a cascet. THEY THOUGHT I WAS DEAD! i eased my way out of the ground after the power settled in. when they realized i was alive they all just felt like they had seen drakath rise from the dead. i told them it was alright and right then a huge black and gray and orange portal opened and sucked me into........ to be continued affraid affraid affraid affraid
*i know i havent been on for a while so this is my apology*

demonofpersia

Back to top Go down