Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning to DemonOfPersia

2 posters

Go down

Warning to DemonOfPersia Empty Warning to DemonOfPersia

Post  Kaien Asano Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Warning to DemonOfPersia:

This message is from the Golden division to tell you that you break one of the most important rules of the fourth division.
Silver Murderer and others leaders and members of the Blood Brothers Clan are angry with some things that you did, so they've decided to give you a lower rank ( Rank Soldier).
So we call you to a meeting with the leaders of the restant divisions to discuss this trouble.

The meetings topics are:

Exclamation-The posts that you've done in the forum...
Exclamation-The alliance attempt without consulting to your superior (Silver Murderer)...
Exclamation-And the incorrect use of the Moderator panel (to place your posts)...

The meeting will be programmed when the major number of leaders can be on-line.

P/s: If you keep doing these things, you'll probably have to be banned and expulsed from the division...

We need you in the meeting, to clear this.

Without anything else to say...

Goodbye...

The Golden Division
Kaien Asano
Kaien Asano
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
Name: Kaien Asano
HP :
Warning to DemonOfPersia Left_bar_bleue750/750Warning to DemonOfPersia Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Class: Paladin

https://bloodbrothers.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Warning to DemonOfPersia Empty im srry i let the clan down

Post  demonofpersia Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm

i hope whatever punishment u give me is alright due to the irrisponsible actions that i have attempten and my appolagies to everyone but mostly gohaku silver and kaien i feel that i really let u down and that i should be banished from clan but due to your kindness u have given me a second chance to serve the clan and i hope this response does not get me in more trouble. u dont know how sorry i am and to this i have killed vath 85 times to prove myself loyal to the clan again and if this dosent help ill kill him 100 times. if this dosent work i will except that i have let the clan down and have our paths part and maybe see you again if im still alive do to my infection in aq my guy is slowly turning to chaos and will soon turn against u and i cant help it so im gonna serve the clan while i still can and i am once again very very very very sorry about everything that i did to our clan and i have decided im not speaking up or talking to anyone unless spoken to or told otherwise so until then i wil now be a half blood brother do to my chaos infection which will fully infect me soon kicks in.
im sorry,
Demonofpersia Crying or Very sad

demonofpersia

Back to top Go down