Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's origional story before we changed it

Go down

Demon's origional story before we changed it Empty Demon's origional story before we changed it

Post  demonofpersia Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 am

Chapter 1: Iam the demonofpersia i am a person who is a bounty hunter. i kill for a good amount of money and will be courageous to do anything but maybe i should rewind a bit. When i was only 5 years old an army attacked my family and killed them and captured me annd brought me to a facility where i was tortured above the highest level until i broke out and then i swore i would not rest until i killed the ones who killed my parents. i lived on the streets and soon joinde the shadowcythe adn became one of their best fighters and was a wanted man and my clan knew that after i killed king aelton but they almost kicked me out of the clan until they heard the cruel story that i need them to destroy them....... when they said them? i saidits a long story and left to train in yokai for a year then came back and killed chaos lord escherion then heard about the alliance and i thought then my clan could knim im evil thenbecause of the alliance so when they found out my name wasn't conner10125 i told them i was really the demonofpersia and as their mouthes dropped they started cheering in my confusion i asked and they said that they were glad because i killed escherion. Later that day i got a letter from lady Gravelyn and she said it was top secret it sadi i had to go and kill vath as well! as i packed my bags i thought this could be hard but i thought i'll do it fot Lore and then i heard a bloodcurdling scream and whent to shadowfall to see gravelyn laying there..... DEAD! so then i thought the undead army came to me and bowed and called me master. after Gravelyns funeral i put the undead army on high guard and i also called the doomknight army to protect and then i whent off to kill vath. when i go to vath i was exhausted and could hardly move i was so injured but i got up and whent to kill stalagbite as i speared him i felt a chaothic sensation as the vath cut me and one of stalagbite's crystals fell into my wound and my blood turned purple and then i remember nothing then i woke up with both of them dead eccept i was wearing vath's armor and weilding his sword then when i saw the purple scar the shape of a crystal i knew the crystal chorrupted me and i only had so long until the chaos fully chorrupted me and i became a chaos lord and i knew my power and i knew i could wipe outalmost all lore. i would be stronger than drakath but i knew i couldn't let choaos overcome me so i knew when the time came the clan would have to kill me. i overcame many precedures and medical treatments until it was no use i had 3 months left so i read and studied study for a long time then i knew how i could live!
-to be continued- affraid

demonofpersia

Back to top Go down