Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's story before chronicles ch.3

Go down

Demon's story before chronicles ch.3 Empty Demon's story before chronicles ch.3

Post  demonofpersia Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 am

But we cant kill you said kaien asano but we have to i said its Lore.s only hopethen i will become a berzerker because when im evil when i die the evil shall fade away and take my undead life with it so i wont be able to be an undead. so after further discussion we decided that we would not worry about it now because we had far worse problems at the time. we were a clan with traitors so i whent to my friend silver murdurer and said we have to unite please come back to the clan and when he refuzed i met demon murdurer who was silver's other side of life so i found out he lived two lives until silver died going after drakath on his own and was claimed to be dead or the next chaos lord. once we had finished healing the wounds o set of kaien who was still pretty injured we headed out to kill the third chaos lord and on our way there i felt kinda funny but i kept my lips sealed thinking it was nothing but the closer we got to him the more i felt different. once i got to him once again i passed out and awoke to the chaos lord dead and my friends injured and i knew i had a chaotic overwhelmance again which was not good meaning i didnt have long until i was fully chaos so i whent all over the place just killing stuff because i knew within minutes i would be fully chaos and when my friends held me down and tried to help i ran away into the realm of chaos where all chaos comes from Drakath. to be continued affraid

demonofpersia

Back to top Go down