Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Day Great Evil Arose

Go down

The Day Great Evil Arose Empty The Day Great Evil Arose

Post  jesiabell Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

The Day Great Evil Arose
By Jessiabell
Chapter one
It started off like any ordinary day. The sun is nice and bright, when out of no where my baseball hat started talking to me. “Shiori, the day for a great evil to awaken is nearly upon us. You must prevent this evil from happening,” My hat stated. I took my hat off and looked at it. “How the hell am I supposed to do that when I don’t know what the hell I’m up against?” I questioned confusingly. “You will find away to do it. I will give you a hint. FORM A TEAM OF POWERFUL PEOPLE TOGETHER!” The hat explained. I asked my friend named Jakala about the power that she told me never to talk about. She said she wasn’t sure about her power but I believe it is powerful. I believe it is telekinesis, which is the ability to move objects with your mind or hands. I asked my hat if she would be good for the team.

My hat replied by saying, “Yes, she would be very useful.” I asked my hat if he could tell me what her power is. My hat said it was psycokenisis! The ability to move objects with your mind other than your body. “Wow! Really? It’s practically the same as telekinesis.” I said astonished. My hat replied, “It’s basically the same thing as telekinesis, but its slightly different.” So I asked my hat if he could sense the presence of another power that is good. “Shiori,” my hat said, “you have powers but I do feel the presence of another power around here.” As my hat finished a young boy walked up to us and said,” My name is Shiro, I’m originally from Michigan but I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I’ve always felt out of place even within my family. But now with you guys, I no longer fell out of place.” I asked him if he had any powers or special abilities or if he has had something happen to him that he couldn’t explain. Now would be the time to tell us so we can help you.

He said,” yes to the events of unexplainable origin.” I asked my hat if he could tell me what his powers were. ” Yes I can but it will take sometime.” My hat replied. “He has the power of Pyrokenisis, the ability to create, controlled, and maintain fire with your mind or your hands.” As we were walking towards town, my friend Kakarot walked out of the school and come over to us. Then I introduced my Friend to the rest of the team and I told them his power was elementalism. The ability to control the elements. The next person that we found had a special power. Their power was regeneration which meant she can heal herself as fast as she got hurt, her name was Sara. I asked my hat if he knew if a place where the team and myself could practice our teamwork. I also asked Shiro if he knew of a desert we could practice at. Shiro said that he knew of a desert called Sonora in Arizona all right lets team up here are the teams myself, Kakarot and Shiro will be on one team while Sara and Jakala will be on the other team first we’ll need to set up areas to practice in, all right Jakala move some rocks for our cover and for our practice. this is my story but feal free to give me some pointers thanks
jesiabell
jesiabell
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
Name: jessaibell
HP :
The Day Great Evil Arose Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Day Great Evil Arose Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Class: Mage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum