Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dread Wars

3 posters

Go down

The Dread Wars Empty The Dread Wars

Post  Gohaku19 Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:21 pm

The story begins when a ninja of the blood brother clan went to train out in the forest woods:

Gohaku19: I will be as strong as my brother and defeat the undead once and for all.

Minion: (whispering) “There is Kaien Asano's brother if we don’t kill him in battle we can drag him in the cave and set a trap for him!”

Demonofpersia: “Good my minions attack him when ready so that the plan can go on ahead of planned.”

Minion: “Hahahahahahahaha... alright my master!”

Meanwhile at Kaien Asano's house…

Kaien Asano: “My brother has been gone for a long time while the undead is out there.”

Xxxkight of deathxxX: “Don’t worry he will be back soon.”

Then they heard the door knocked and it was Ingodwetrust1995.

Ingodwetrust1995: “Kaien Asano you have to read this!”

Kaien Asano: “What is it?”

Ingodwetrust1995: “Its a note from the undead, telling about your brother!”

Kaien Asano reads the letter and learns if he doesn’t come alone Gohaku19 will be killed.

Kaien Asano: “Damn, they are going to kill him, if I don’t go to Citadel Cave. I am suspecting an ambush if I go alone. But its says that if I don’t go alone he will be killed!”

Xxxkight of deathxxX: “Don’t panic, I will think of a plan to sneak him out of there and make sure we don’t get spotted.”

Kaien Asano: “How?”

Xxxkight of deathxxX: “We will have a ranger join in the plan and his name is Stab_the_dark.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Gohaku19 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
Name: Gohaku19
HP :
The Dread Wars Left_bar_bleue750/750The Dread Wars Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Class: Ninja

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty The Dread Wars, Part 2

Post  Gohaku19 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Last time Gohaku19 was kidnapped by a minion loyal to an evil villain Demonofpersia and was taken to Citadel Cave with an undead army waiting for Kaien Asano, Gohaku19's brother, to come alone and now we will continue the story...

In the Citadel Cave, Gohaku19 woke up…

Gohaku19: “Oh man, what hit me and where am I?”

????: “You are trapped in a cave, awaiting your brothers rescue so we can kill you both!”

Gohaku19: “Who are you? Show yourself!”

Horsevet14: “I am Horsevet14, a loyal servant to the great Demonofpersia”

Gohaku19: “You serve that bastard! You are trying to break me or my brother from the clan?”

Then Gohaku19 notice the mark on Horsevet14's

Gohaku19 (whispering to himself): “That’s a mark of mind control from Demonofpersia.”

Horsevet19: “If you don’t do what I say I will kill you right here right now!”

Gohaku19: “Go ahead and make my damn day!”

Mean while back at Kaien Asano's house they were holding a meeting to plan the rescue…

Xxxkight of deathxxX: “Meet our ally, Stab_the_dark a skilled ranger who can help us free your brother.”

Kaien Asano: “Nice to meet you Stab_the_dark, welcome to the blood brothers clan.”

Stab_the_dark: “No, no, the pleasure is mine for being here and I bring to you some info to update you of your brother.”

Kaien Asano read the reports from Stab_the_dark's accomplice.

Kaien Asano: “So Demonofpersia is the one behind this and Horsevet14.”

Stab_the_dark: “Yes, but we think that Horsevet14 is being controlled by Demonofpersia.”

Xxxkight of deathxxX: “Ok, lets get the strategy meeting started.”

While Kaien Asano, Demon Murderer, and Stab_the_dark are making a plan to get Gohaku19 out of Demonofpersia Minions' hands Gohaku19 was trying to figure out a way to send his brother a message.

Horsevet14: “Are you ok?”

Gohaku19: “Why are you asking you our the enemy?”

Horsevet14: “No, I am not with the enemy I’m undercover from orders of the king in Sword Haven.”

Gohaku19: “But why would the king send a Warrior like yourself into enemy territory?”

Horsevet14: "The king is worried that Demonofpersia might use a Clan of some sorts and use them to get permission to go in the castle and destroy him and others."

Gohaku19: "That is why I’m trying to find a way to send my brother a letter to let him know.

Horsevet14: "I have an idea. One of the undead is my comrade, she can send the letter."

To be continued...

Last edited by Gohaku19 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty Re: The Dread Wars

Post  Stab Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Thanks for putting me in this epic story gohaku!
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
Name: Stab
HP :
The Dread Wars Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dread Wars Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Doom Knight

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty no problem

Post  Gohaku19 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

well the story you made was great so i had an idea of putting you in th estroy like you but me in yours
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  Stab Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 am

well thanx man!
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty The Dread Wars, Part 3

Post  Gohaku19 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm

So when we last left Gohaku19 was trying to send a letter but he also found out that Horsevet14 was a fellow warrior that is undercover and kaien asano met Stab_the_dark, a fellow ranger, whose here to help the clan bring back Gohaku19 without harming him.....

kaien asano: " OK, let figure out how we can get my brother out of harms way and stop demonofpersia once and for all."

Stab_the_dark: "well we will have to play a trick on demonofpersia that two of us is his undead servents and bring you to him so that i can get him out of here while you fight Horsevet14.

kaien asano: "Fight her? but if i do fight her she will kill me!"

Xxxkight of deathxxX: "Not alone, with your brother side by side."

Stab_the_dark: "Ok that should be our battle plan."

Then suddenly the saw a warrior at the door with a letter

Jesiabell: "Hi my name is Jesiabell i want to join you clan and i have a letter for Kaien asano."

Kaien asano: "welcome aboard, now let see who sent this letter."

And as kaien asano reads the letter it is telling him that some interesting news.

kaien asano: "Its from Gohaku19, he is in no harm for now and it also said that Horsevet14 is a spy from the order of the king himself."

Stab_the_dark: "That is interesting that the king would send someone into demonofpersia's lair and trying to find infomation on how to defeat him and his undead army."

Jesiabell: " So how are we going to pull it off without him noticing that it's the Blood Brothers Clan?"

kaien asano: " Dont worry as long as we are together there is nothing our enemies can do about it!"

Meanwhile Back at Citidal cave...

Gohaku19: "My brother should got my letter by now. I hope he comes here to save me and bring some help."

Horsevet14: "Dont worry my commrad Jesiabell will come back with your brother. Shhhh! Its Demonofpersia.

Demonofpersia: "Has Kaien asano come here yet?"

Horsevet14: " Not yet my lord, but he will come."

Demonofpersia: " well i hope he will come for his defenceless brother."

Gohaku19: " i know my brother will come for me you idiot. You know nothing about my clan."

????: "You got that right brother."

Gohaku19: "That voice, can it be....?"

kaien asano: "Yes its me brother and im here to fight against demonofpersia one on one."

Gohaku19: "Brother you cant he is too powerful for you!!"

While Gohaku19 is trying to tell kaien asano the warning about Demonofpersia, Stab_the_dark and Xxxkight of deathxxX is getting Gohaku19 free.

Gohaku19: "Why does my chains fell lose?"

then suddenly his chains broke

Gohaku19: "Yes, now demonofpersia, you will face me and my brother in a match to see who will be killed first."

Demonofpersia: "very well i will accept the challenge, but i will warn you even the odds are against me you still wont have enough power to defeat me."

The final battle has finally begon.

To be continued.....

Last edited by Gohaku19 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty The Dread Wars, Part 4

Post  Gohaku19 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 am

Last time Gohaku19 was still held in captivity but Kaien asano arrived and then thanks to Stab_the_dark and Demon murderer Gohaku19 also stands against Demonofpersia in this epic battle

Gohaku19: "Thanks for rescuing me brother."

Kaien asano: "Your welcome, but I didn’t rescue you alone I have friends.

Then Xxxkight of deathxxX and Stab_the_dark Popped out of nowhere.

Xxxkight of deathxxX: "Did you miss me Gohaku19?"

Stab_the_dark: "Now let's all of us get Demonofpersia."

Gohaku19: "My brother and I can handle him, you guys figure out how to kill the undead so that they never come back."

Xxxkight of deathxxX: "Hmmmm....That’s not a bad Plan. Just don’t get yourselves killed."

Kaien asano: "We will try cause we are facing a very tough undead knight and we would have to use all of our strength to defeat him so hurry and find out what the undead's weakness is."

Stab_the_dark: "Ok were on it, just come back to the clan alive."

Gohaku19: "Like my brother said, we will try."

As Xxxkight of deathxxX and Stab_the_dark left the area Horsevet14 confronts them

Stab_the_dark: "Ok so you’re the undercover warrior we've been told about but we need to find the undead weakness."

Horsevet14: " Yes and lets hurry, Demonofpersia doesn’t know that I am here to find the weakness

Xxxkight of deathxxX: "We have to hurry the battle already started since we left. So lets get started."

Meanwhile at the battle against demonofpersia

Gohaku19: (panting)"This guy is indeed strong I don’t know if I can hold on for a while longer brother."

Kaien asano: (panting)"I know but we have to keep it up so that our clan brotheren can find his weakness."

Demonofpersia: " Ah, tired out already, but I was starting to have fun."

Suddenly Xxxkight of deathxxX, Horsevet14 and stab_the_dark found the vault the hold their key of defeating the undead.

Xxxkight of deathxxX: " here we are, this will find the weakness to the undead but we have to hurry."

Then suddenly Horsevet14 had a flashback about the vault.

Demonofpersia: "Now this room holds the key that will destroy us, so that is why we keep is shut until we get defeated then we can take the people how appose me to hell with us."

Horsevet14: "yes master, I will make sure it stays closed."

Then the Flashback ends

Horsevet14: "hold on ive just remembered something about this vault."

Xxxkight of deathxxX: "Hurry, tell us!"

Horsevet14: "We have to where different armor to not get hit with this light cause it was made to defeat any clan that is trying to destroy him, so go warn Kaien and his brother to wear different armor and hurry."

Then Jesiabell stepped in.

Jesiabell: "They were already warned about the light blast so they are hiding the other armors under their Blood Ninja armor."

Horsevet14: "Good, remember jesiabell if we do win this war we would have to find a new life for us."

Jesiabell: I joined the Blood Brothers clan already so that will be my new life after this war. You should too."

Now at the battle

Gohaku19: "Were almost there we must have weakened him some how."

Kaien asano: "Its must me some kind of light but how and where is it coming from."

Gohaku19 "It must be coming from over there."

Then Horsevet14, Jesiabell, Stab_the_dark, and Xxxkight of deathxxX came out with the light.

Horsevet14: "Quick put these stones inside your swords now!!!"

So both Gohaku19 and Kaien asano but the very bright stone inside their swords and kills demonofpersia and save the world.

A few years later...

At Kaien asano's House.

Gohaku19: "Glad the demonofpersia is dead for a while now cause Horsevet14 found them stones to kill him at the last moment."

Kaien asano: "Yeah, so we should continue training."

Gohaku19: "OK brother I will try to beat your killing score this time."

Then suddenly the hear the door knock and it was a different demonofpersia.

Demonofpersia: "hi I want to say thank you for take that evil soul to its grave."

Gohaku19: "So there was an Evil soul that was possessing you."

Demonofpersia: "that is correct. So I have come here to join you clan if that's ok"

Kaien asano: "Yea it is cause the more the merrier."

THE END

Last edited by Gohaku19 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  Stab Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 pm

nice man
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty thank you

Post  Gohaku19 Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:13 am

thank you stab. now when the voting begins we will see who is the winner me or you or kaien. cause its going to be a toss up
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 am

lol awh that was cute Very Happy
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

The Dread Wars Empty cool

Post  Gohaku19 Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 am

wow i didnt know that my story was perfect, so thank you for the comment cause i was trying best to make this story, and im not much of making stories but i wonder when the voting will begin on which Story is going to be our first episode for the clan saga
Gohaku19
Gohaku19

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum