Blood Brothers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Horse

3 posters

Go down

Beyond Horse Empty Beyond Horse

Post  horsevet14 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Well, we have heard from some of the guys so I thought it was time a girl posted up in here Very Happy

Well for starters, Names Tori, as most know cause I hate people calling me horse or vet of any other weird combo, full name is Victoria Marie, and if anyone call's me Vicky, thats a one way trip to getting slapped form me.. Very Happy
I'm from the US of A, and quite honestly, I wish I wasn't. I'm a Junior in high school or 3rd year in high school. I'm an honors student and as you can see, I love details haha. Any questions about me PM me, I love to talk. Literally!!!! Razz I ride horses, bowl very competitively, am in the top 10 % of my class, and I golf avidly Very Happy mwahahaha. i use big words alot so a dictionary is my best friend, (Hey I did say I liked details mwahahaha lol! )

What can i say about myself? I'm 5'3" (I think), brown, dyed red, hair, blue eyes that in the right light change from blue to green to grey, and when i get royally pissed, I'm told they turn red, so I have my own personal mood rings right in my eyes Very Happy
I love horses, and country music. I'm attempting but failing with my crazy schedule to learn how to play the acoustic guitar, I know my bro kaien there has been trying to help me out with that haha. I overuse smileys WAAAAAAYYYYY too much haha, so yeah, I suppose I should post a pic, but I'm fat and ugly, but put all that aside I'm one of the most awesomest people you will evaaaa know! and thats no lie, but here's one anyways haha I suppose I've said enough so here's the piccy, let me know if there is anything I can do. :
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/14/51/55/98/p_003412.jpg

Clicky clicky the link hahha I love you
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Beyond Horse Empty Re: Beyond Horse

Post  Kaien Asano Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 am

Cool Post Sis!!

^_^

--Kaien Asano--
Kaien Asano
Kaien Asano
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
Name: Kaien Asano
HP :
Beyond Horse Left_bar_bleue750/750Beyond Horse Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Class: Paladin

https://bloodbrothers.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Beyond Horse Empty nice

Post  Stab Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:49 pm

better than mine....haha
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
Name: Stab
HP :
Beyond Horse Left_bar_bleue0/0Beyond Horse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Doom Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

yeah...nope, nope definately not
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Beyond Horse Empty haha

Post  Stab Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

haha i added to mine becuz urs completely buried mine....haha
thanx!

Stab_the_Dark
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh! i'm also an author. Right now I'm starting a new story, so if you have an idea for a character, please hit me up. That is always my problem

Main female- Rowan--------
Main male- Prince Federico David Carter
Father to the Prince- His highness/Majesty/"father" Axel Carter.

any more, please help, if ur interested mail me and I'll send you the story idea I have. as long as we agree its "copyrighted" to me. haha Very Happy
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Stab Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

well.....almost every princess story has a villain....
so here:
A once loyal elite guard to the king wished to be awarded for his heroism and bravery. The king doesn't believe in choosing favorites (even though he is the king's favorite). The warrior quits the royal guard and flees to a nearby cave. There, he learns the mystic arts of necromancy and dark magick.

That's a character I created for a story but I never really wrote it...so you can have him.....I named him Zadok....but whatever you wish will be fine!
Very Happy

Stab_the_Dark
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaien Asano Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Can i joi ton the talk??? lol xD

So sis:
Ur gonna write a story... right???
And that prince has my both names... (Federico David)
Haha okai!...
I can help!... i have some ideas Very Happy
Okai and... If u want we can publish it here ^^ (copyright to u sis ^^)

Tell me if u want ^^
Kaien Asano
Kaien Asano
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

This is a twist on what people believe to be "vampires"
I will post Characters I have, and bios so far. (thought to be a multinovel book series)
And yes, bro, Fedeh, is named after you Wink

Rowan (no middle last name yet)- Irish orphan, her parents are still alive in Ireland, she was taken captive when she was 9 years old, by a coven of vampires. She was made to be their slave and assistant. She served the prince in particular. She falls in love with the prince after her years of servitude to him and he makes her his own. Had a very hard life.
Species: Human; changes to vamp halfway through
Physical App: Red hair, hazel eyes, 5'7", beautiful, small build.
Birthday: November 2, 1992
interests: books, horses, wicca

Prince Federico David Carter- born royal, changed to vampire at age 18, oversees the castle's affairs, plays part of prince in the eye of the public, but he's sweet, kind, handsom and cares for the people who work for him, especially Rowan. Convinces his father, the master(Axel), to let him change Rowan, who agrees. Of Italian and Spanish decent.
Species: Vampire
Physical App: Brown hair, blue eyes, perfect teeth, vampire fair complexion, 6'2".
Birthday: May 20, 1897
Interests: (Guys help me here)

Axel Carter-master of the estate. known as his highness/majesty/"father"
Species: Vampire (One of the Ancient bloods)
Birthday: (help) , 1274
Occupation: over seer of more of the vamp commuinty. Vamp author under different names
Interests: Writing, justice, and strength
(Please help me on his developments)

vampire qualities

NOTE: my vampires do not sparkle! because that is not anywhere near the truth!
NOTE2: Most of this is based on FACT! Trust me on this..most of this is true.
-eyes change color according to personality
-purple circles under the eyes, the darker they are, the longer it's been since that vampire has fed, also gets pale when not fed
-insanely beautiful
-all have special gifts
-given a weapon of choice by their maker
-when changed goes threw a 3 month period of insane pain.
-study for a year and a day while the body is accepting the change.
-fangs come out only when feeding and when a vampire is turned on. you know-bow chicka wow wow- lmfao

Thats all I have for now, I don't know how to start this, I was thinking of starting it with a sex scene first, but I'm not sure..anyone have ideas? btw, with my writing, I do swear. alot. and I also have sex intentions and things like that for this novel as you can clearly see. If that is a problem, please let me know.

NOTE3: this is not inteneded for younger kids, thats why swearing and sex is somewhat allowed LOL

Copyrighted to Victoria Manna
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Stab Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 am

sounds good to me so far.....you should consider adding a villain that is against Rowan's change.....idk....juz a thought.....and the prince could have the interests of women, fighting/swordplay, and music....
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 am

Sounds good so far, and I know, this is just the begining thats why I asked for help, I just came up with this idea a few days ago..

but I think, (not sure yet) someone else can have it, because I won't be "around" much longer...

sorry, but its true, my sister told me to this morning. No one wants me here, so I'm going to either leave or do soemthing else...

Last edited by horsevet14 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something ^^)
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaien Asano Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 am

The story seems okai... and sis plz check ur gmail messages ASAP!!! plzz Sad
Kaien Asano
Kaien Asano
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Beyond Horse Empty Tori

Post  Stab Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Dear Tori,
I have barely come to know you over the time I've joined this clan. I see you occasionally on AQWorlds. You have helped me do a lot of things: from helping my brother to just being a joyful person. My best friend died recently and I am grieving for him. He died from a drunk driver T-boning his car. It makes me sad to see a young man go like that. Tori, I don't know you well at all. But, I do know that Federico (Kaien) loves you and you are an outstanding person with an amazing personality. People dying isn't good when it happens on accident. So, don't do anything to yourself....it's a horrible thing to experience. And even though I don't really know you, I know that Federico will be VERY upset. And I will be upset too. Life is beautiful.... you are loved Tori....so please think before you do anything fatal. Think of Federico......we love you Tori!!!

-John Parker Vail
Stab
Stab
Admin

Blood Brothers Character
HP :

Back to top Go down

Post  horsevet14 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Fine. Just all of you stop. As much as I want to, I can't. I can't do that to my boyfriend, and I can't do that to Fedeh. People today have been telling me that they love me so much today, and idk what to believe anymore. My heart is being ripped out of my chest. I just lost a friend due to suicide and my sister is encouraging me to shoot myself. I don't think there is a chance for me.

I am truly the living version of a vampire. minus the eyes, everything is true... Yes, i know, I'm insane. but thats part of the reason I want to leave is becasuse of that. becasue of everything. idk whats going to cut it to stop this time. But I promised I wouldn't go without writing reasons why. I've been working on them for a very long time and I have so much more to add...so even if I do, it will be awhile.

Thanks for the concern,
but, you really can't kill whats already dead.
horsevet14
horsevet14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum